The Topeak JoeBlow III continues the tradition of setting the benchmark for floor pump durability and performance while ushering in upgrades with an enlarged 3-inch chronograph-inspired gauge and hammer-style TwinHead DX pump head. A durable steel barrel and base as well as an ergonomic padded handle make inflating tires a breeze. - Presta / Schrader / Dunlop-compatible - Max 160psi / 11bar - Volume per stroke: 317.5cc - 3.7lbs / 1.68kg - Ball and bladder needles included
Air Force Tier Three floor pump - Premium Rubber Overmolded Ergonomic Handle - Top Mounted 2.5" Analog Pressure Gauge (PSI/BAR) - Larger More Stable Pump Base - Simple Valve Head (Presta/Schrader) - Integrated Hose Keeper - All Metal Barrel and Pump Base - 28 1/2" Pump Height
Easy to use, powerful, durable and economical, Park Tool's PFP-8 Home Mechanic's Floor Pump has a place in every garage and home bike shop and is perfect to take along to cycling events, too! It inflates like a champ thanks to its sturdy steel barrel, tough handle, composite thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves, sturdy steel base, long hose and extra-large, easy-to-read gauge.
Lezyne's CNC Floor Drive is the ultimate, professional grade floor pump. Full CNC-machined aluminum construction and hardware. Oversized 3.5-inch precision gauge. 220 psi max. Extra-long, nylon-reinforced braided hose with aluminum couplers. Durable anodized high-polish finish. - ABS2 equipped.
With a conjoined secondary chamber that can be manually pressurized, Lezyne's Digital Pressure Over Drive floor pump is capable of conveniently seating tubeless tire systems. An integrated foot-lever opens and closes the chamber; when the chamber is full (Max. 220psi / 15 bar), flipping the lever down creates a powerful, continued blast of air that can seat road, mountain and plus-sized tubeless setups. This provides tubeless users an effective alternative to air compressors and CO2 units. Furthermore, a highly accurate digital gauge is incorporated into the pump for precision inflation when filling low- or high-pressure tires. Constructed from high-grade steel and aluminum, the Digital Pressure Over Drive is extremely durable and features an extra-long, nylon-reinforced braided hose. The innovative ABS2 chuck is both Presta- and Schrader-compatible and the system can also be used as a regular floor pump.
Lezyne's Macro Floor Drive Pump is an outstanding value. It features a durable steel barrel and piston, along with an ergonomic, sleek composite matrix handle and base. - Effortless Inflation design - Precision gauge - Extra-long hose - Ultra-rigid construction doesn’t flex during use - Max pressure: 220psi / 15.1 bar
The Sport Floor Drive floor pump features a steel barrel and piston with a tough composite matrix base for years of reliable use. Its oversized 3.5-inch gauge makes reading the pressure a breeze. - Extra-long, high-strength hose with composite matrix couplers - Durable, painted finish with varnished wood handle - Standard height - 220 psi max
- Mid-volume steel barrel and piston with composite matrix base - Precision 3.5-inch gauge (100 psi / 6.89 bar) - Extra long, high-strength hose - Varnished wood handle - ABS1 Pro with Presta/Schrader valve chuck
Durable machined aluminum base (composite matrix on Tall) with a steel barrel and piston. Large 2.5 inch gauge. Extra long, high-strength hose with composite matrix couplers. Painted finish with varnished wood handle. ABS1 Pro equipped. - Max: 220psi | 11bar
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised digital gauge with pressure preset - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 220psi rating
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised gauge - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
$32.00 - $37.00
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
• AnyValve pump head automatically detects between Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves • Steel barrel and Nylon Glass Fiber Base • Ergonomic T-handle with storage on both ends • Total height: 640mm • Volume per stroke: 300 cubic centimeters • Max pressure: 120 psi
This rugged floor pump, made with a steel barrel, works on any type of valve so you never have to worry about compatibility. Details: - Sports needles included - Convenient integrated hose keeper on handle - Reinforced plastic base, with molded 'topo map' pattern - 37-inch hose to reach valves in stands or car racks - PSI and Bar increments on gauge, with vibrant color-matched background - 140 PSI, 9.7 Bar maximum
Page 1 of 1