$13.99 - $18.00
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
$15.99 - $18.00
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$18.00 - $20.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
$12.99 - $17.99
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
$144.99 - $170.00
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Crankset boasts light, stiff hollow cold forged aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting. The asymmetrical, four-armed big chainring provides incredible power transfer.
Shimano's Alivio mountain crankset offers smooth and precise shifting performance for trail focused riders. Its 2-piece design and narrow Q-factor provide quality, comfortable MTB riding.
Shimano's Deore Crankset features the efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Two-piece construction, outboard bottom bracket bearings, and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel. Shimano's computer-designed chainrings have the benchmark front shifting the company is known for.
$219.99 - $280.00
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
$99.99 - $113.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
$128.99 - $134.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
Shimano Tourney FC-A073 crankset - 7/8-Speed compatible - SG-X Steel chainrings - Square taper JIS - Fixing bolts not included - Chainguard model
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
$259.99 - $269.99
Low weight, efficiency, and speed: That's what Shimano's Ultegra Crankset brings to every ride. The proprietary four-arm design sheds grams and increases stiffness for more power straight to the road. Computer-designed chainrings with optimally placed ramps and pins are a revolution in front shifting with fast, smooth gear changes that set the standard. A wide range of gearing options and crank lengths offers you the opportunity to find the crank that suits your riding style.
$270.99 - $276.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset. - Optimized lightweight crank arm design produces excellent power transfer efficiency - Minimized weight without sacrificing stiffness - Hollowtech II - Rider tuned gear performance through various gear combinations - Possible to choose the best choice for ride - Redesigned FC for greater frame compatibility - Wider gear pitch increases clearance between chain and leading teeth to provide compatibility with frames with O.L.D. 135mm and 410mm chain stay length - Model Number : FC-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Crank Construction: Hollowtech II - Crank Arm Length : 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm - Bottom Bracket : SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 690 grams (53-39T), 681 grams (52-36T), 674 grams (50-34T), 668 grams (46-36T)
$108.00 - $128.00
- Chainrings Included: Yes - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 42-tooth
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your carbon cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips! Compatible with: - Race Face - Next SL Cinch (G3) - Sixc Cinch - Chester - Respond - Next/Next SL (24mm Spindle) - Sixc (24mm Spindle) - Most other popular carbon MTB cranks and assorted alloy DH cranks
However you want to brand it, pedal-heavy outings with rowdy all-mountain shredding can be very demanding on cranks. That’s why Race Face took elements from their SixC designs and incorporated them with the best of Next to make an aggressive ruckus ready crank that can take you to the EWS podium. Light and strong where it matters most. Racing time or just rallying with friends, feel free to get a bit more sideways with Next R. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Handmade in Canada - Downhill rated SixC G2 Pedal Insert for increased Rally Factor - Burlier 7050 alloy spindle - Cinch technology for game-changing compatibility
RaceFace Ride crank arms are forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio. - Bottom bracket sold separately
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
$8.00 - $18.00
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Road Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with CNC-machined aluminum chainrings and it's designed for 9-speed drivetrains. It provides excellent power transfer and smooth shifting.
$6.80 - $20.99
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
$6.75 - $9.99
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Material: Steel - Type: 2x
Origin-8's Track/SS Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum. It has a fine machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring for super-smooth pedaling and comes in a variety of colors to make your bike the coolest ride on the block. - Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - CNC alloy 1/8" 46 tooth chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
- Stainless steel chiainring/spider lockring for all e*thirteen cranks that use the Quick Connect Direct Mount System - Requires e*thirteen spider lockring tool. Use QBP part # TL0212
- Super-light, dual ring chainguide with 6061-T6 backplate without direct mount bashguard - Replaceable upper sharkfin wearplate prevents chain drop and allows front shifting - Includes two dual-position lower rollers, one for stand-alone use, the other is compatible with 32t, 36t and 40t - Turbocharger bashguards (sold separately) for optional bash protection - ISCG-05 models are adjustable for 48-53mm chainlines - BB mount guides are chainline-specific for standard cranks - 95g - Range: 32-40t
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with Cannondale cranksets that have removable spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Three different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M4 (minus 4mm - dished toward the frame): For Cannondale bikes with the Ai (asymmetric integration) offset rear triangle AND all Cannondale 27.5 Plus bikes - M9 (minus 9mm - dished toward the frame): For standard (non-Ai offset) bikes - M1 (minus 1mm - dished toward the frame): For the Fat CAAD only
Page 1 of 10 Next page