Female-focused without being women’s-specific, WTB's Koda was refined through two years of feedback from female testers and has evolved into a saddle that even the boys at the office are fighting over. The Koda boasts all-day comfort with a generously open channel dividing supportive outer zones to alleviate pressure on your sensitive bits. Its short nose provides seamless on-off transitions while a slightly swooped shape provides an adequate tail to brace against while throwing down the power. Available in two widths... because comfort isn’t one-size-fits-all.
An excellent all-mountain and distance saddle, the Pure features a drop nose design preventing hang ups, as well as enough padding for all day comfort. The Pure is a sure bet for almost any rider and an even better bet for bikepackers! - Microfiber Cover - Flex-Tuned Shell - DNAx Padding - Steel rails - Weight: 340g
The Rocket is an incredibly versatile saddle. From a two minute hair-raising downhill to a 2700-mile individual time trial, this saddle is the top choice for those pushing the sport. - Narrow nose and midsection means no chafing during long pedaling sessions - Thick padding and a swooped tail allow riders to lock in their ideal position for power and comfort - Steel rails
This female-focused saddle has become one of our most popular models with its ergonomic shape, smooth curves and low-profile stitching. Its wide and rounded, fall-away profile make the Speed She an easy-to-ride, easy-to-maneuver women's saddle. - Cromoly rails - Microfiber Cover - Flex-Tuned Shell - HLX + Gel Padding - Weight: 296g
WTB's best-selling saddle utilizes our shock-absorbing, dual compound Soft-Shell base to provide unparalleled comfort at an excellent value. Supportive padding and mid dimensions make for a near fool-proof favorite at a don't-think-about-it-twice price. - Steel rails
The Volt is our most popular mountain saddle. Shaped for speed and comfort, time tested and proven, the Volt makes for an incredibly versatile saddle that has gained endless acclaim among riders. - Medium padding thickness and subtle curves make the Volt our most popular mountain saddle - An upward curved tail and gentle drop to the nose provide something to push against while pedaling - Steel rails
Pile on the comfort on all your rides by upgrading to Sunlite's awesome Backrest Saddle. It fits on standard seatposts for compatibility with most bikes. And, with its height-adjustable backrest (up to 9 inches) and 11-inch wide by 9-inch long seat, you can sit back and enjoy great support and comfort. The vinyl cushions are nicely padded so you'll float over the bumps.
- Deluxe gel cushion cover - Non-slip bottom - Locking drawstring - Dimensions: 12 x 13 inches
Cruise comfortably on Selle Royal's Avenue Moderate Women saddle. Its RoyalGel padding eases the road and eliminates pressure points. Plus, this luxurious saddle boasts elastomer springs which smooth bumps and add stability over any terrain.
Selle Royal's Dardo saddle boasts RoyalGel padding, which eliminates pressure points to keep you comfortable no matter how far you ride. Thanks to water resistant RVL technology, scuff guards, and a nose protector, this athletic saddle is durable, too.
Spend your spare hours riding in total comfort with Selle Royal's Freetime. It features their RoyalGel padding, which eliminates pressure points for a great feel. Plus, this plush saddle has a suspension system to soak up the bumps.
Prologo Scratch Saddles are part of the Prologo "Round" saddle shape family class. Ideal for long-distance riding, the rider's weight is shared on the whole seating area to avoid concentrated points of pressure in the pelvic zone. Best suited for road-riding applications. - PAS Technology (Perineal Area System) helps to eliminate pressure spikes and numbness in the perineum - Light padding, carbon-fiber-injected base, microfiber cover - Ti-Rox alloy steel rails, highly resistant to traction, and torsion with circular profile measuring 7mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 280mm
- 148mm width saddle with air foam padding and vented center cutout for improved comfort - Nylon fiber injection base with alloy rails - Suitable for on and off-road use - Dimensions: 244 x 148mm
Giant's Contact City+ Saddle is comfortable enough for you to enjoy commuting around town and durable enough to withstand city riding. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you're ride will feel smooth. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic top and tough chromoly rails this saddle is bound to last.
- DCF simple, comprehensive saddle selection process—visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Composite base material - SST™ lightweight tubular metallic rails
Want to instantly make your seat more comfortable? Cover it with Giant's Unity Gelcap Seat Cover. It features a center recess for remarkable comfort, supportive gel padding to soak up the bumps, and a soft Lycra top for long-lasting durability. The Unity Gelcap comes in 3 sizes to fit most seats.
Fabric has revolutionized saddle design with the Cell. Unique air-sprung technology distributes weight evenly across the saddle providing unbeatable comfort for all day riding. Unique airsprung technology -It looks great and it’s very durable, but comfort is first and foremost with the Cell. The world’s first airsprung saddle uses cushioning technology seen in high end running shoes to provide unrivalled rider support and comfort. Comfort riding position - With a width of 155mm, the Cell saddle is designed to offer unrivalled comfort for riders adopting a more upright, relaxed position. Ideal for urban, commuting and all terrain use - Width: 155mm - Length: 282mm - Upper: Water proof TPU rubber - Core: Unique Hex-Air cells - Base: Nylon flex - Rails: cro-mo
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Dimensions: 10 x 7-inch
- Hydrophobic construction - Cooling air channels - Non-slip bottom - Quick draw closure system Dimensions - Road: 11 x 6.75-inch - Cruiser: 10.25 x 9.75-inch - ATB: 11.5 x 8.25-inch
$31.50 - $33.30
- Plush all purpose saddle with memory foam inserts for improved comfort - Water resistant covering for all weather durability - Anatomic relief channel aids in long term comfort - Steel rails Dimensions - Narrow: 270 x 141mm - Medium: 270 x 160mm - Wide: 270 x 192mm
- Plush all-purpose comfort saddle with memory-foam inserts for a pleasant ride - Water-resistant covering for all-weather durability - Fully vented anatomic relief channel aids in long-term comfort - Size: 270mm x 190mm - Weight: 444g
- 11" long x 7.75" wide - Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Elastomer spring suspension
The Cambium C17 All Weather Carved is made for years of hard riding in an angled riding position, and features a hole for pressure relief and additional flex, eliminating contact points which cause discomfort for some riders. With the same contemporary design of the Brooks Cambium range, the All Weather is a durable and comfortable saddle that is “ready to ride”, thanks to a vulcanized natural rubber top for flexible performance requiring no breaking in period. From freezing rain to blazing sunshine, the waterproof, weatherproof nylon cover is made to perform flawlessly in all conditions. Additionally the updated fiberglass reinforced back plate has loops for a saddle bag or other accessory.
Page 1 of 1